domingo, 23 de enero de 2022

Junk Journal Page

Hi, I'm Vero (@Vero.kt) and welcome to today's inspiration. How's everybody ?I've been playing with some of the new Rubber Dance designs to create a page in my Junk Journal, I hope you like it.                   I have used, Mix a sentiments 3 Pencil marks 4 and Mixed media marks.


I have used different sheets, wrapping paper, notebook paper, silk and hand cut, in the photo you can appreciate them better.


Later I prepare these papers to work with wet media, so I apply a layer of clear  gesso, if the one you have is white, it would also be worth it,


I use a dryer to speed up drying, and I apply pigments with a fan brush and make them react with water.



On my work table I mix pigments with water and add them to the stamps to be able to stamp and obtain a watercolor effect.



Now it's time to stamp with inks in tones similar to the background.


And to add depth. imprinted with black permanent ink


It is time to sew the edges by machine on a recycled cardboard



I choose a flower from the  Pencil marks 4 set, color it and add it to the page.Below I leave you with several photos of the project so you can see it in detail









Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:



Pencil marks 4

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario