miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2021

Mini Art Journaling

Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration Wednesday. How's everybody? I've been playing with Doodle Flowers, Grungy Stuff, Pencil marks # 1 and Pencil marks # 2 to create a page in my little art journal. I hope you like.



I started by cutting watercolor paper into a square, 4x4 inch format, adding color with pigments.
To speed up the drying process, help me with a dryer. To add texture, use multiple stamps with inks in shades similar to the background.


To integrate, blank embossing, which also brings light to the page.



Finally I color with watercolor pencils the flower, the protagonist of my page.



Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:





I hope you enjoyed and dont´t forget to visit regularly.The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario