martes, 13 de abril de 2021

Mini Art Journaling Inky Friends

Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspirationTuesday. How's everybody? I've been playing with  Pencil marks # 1  Mixed media marks  and Inky Friends to create a page in my little art journal. I hope you like.




I started by cutting watercolor paper into a 4x4 inch square format, adding with a spatula a crackle effect texture paste.


I use a heat gun to speed up the drying. When it is completely dry, I add pigments (you can also use inks in sprays, watercolors )


To add texture, use multiple stamps with inks in shades similar to the background.


I choose one of the stamps from the Inky Friends set, stamp it, color it with watercolor pencils, then cut.


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.


Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.













Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:



I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario